torsdag 5. februar 2009

while the nailpolish dries...

Yesterday I had the day off which felt great! today, on the other hand, I managed to get through a torturous day, and in one of the classes I was so bored I ended up figuring out how many days that's left till the summer holiday :D

76 in my case, so from now on I'll try to make the best out of them with my friends, but at the same time counting down with pleasure :p or I think i'll end up counting down with mixed feelings.

Anyhow, I ended up baking chocolate chips cookies yesterday; with dark, white and milkchocolate bites :] the dough on the other hand got smaller by the minute while I was smashing little dough lumps around on the bakingpaper :D I simple can't help myself when it comes to cookiedough :]

Today I had to get done with some parts of a cat costumes I'm working on. Well, tomorrow is my bestfriend going to celebrate her 19th birthday, and she'll have a costume party.
So for the last hour and a half I've been sitting by the sewing machine, not getting along with it for the most of the time, sewing ears and a tail. so hopefully I'll look like a cat :)

naah, now I'm craving a cup of tea.
Cheers!

Ingen kommentarer: