tirsdag 19. august 2008

Show and tell? Pfft

Yet another day at school is over, even though I only had to stay at school for about an hour! :D
For the rest of the day I didn't do much as I'm still in holiday mood, and are not bothered to do anything :D
We've got a new teacher this year, and so she can get to know the class she suggested to have "show and tell". So for tomorrow we have to bring an item that can say something about us, and to be honest I have no idea whatsoever about what to bring :S
It's something we did in kindergarten/1st grade.. but now? naaah, why not just tell her about ourself..

oh well, I'll probably find something to show.. haha... Whatever it'll will be, I'll find a way to say something bullsh*t about it that can tell something about me :D

But I'm off to bed.

Nighty Night ;)

Ingen kommentarer: