søndag 20. juli 2008

Musicals - fascinating things


I love musicals. There's something special about them. I don't like all musicals ofcourse, but a few have made an impression on me. And those are the ones who take place a long time ago. Such as Les Miserables, Moulin Rouge and Sweeney Todd. It also has to something to do about the story ofcourse. You see the difference between the poor and the wealthy and it's taking place in a big city. There's just something that fascinates me.

I also love newer musicals. Such as Grease. That is actually one of my favorite films. I remember in 8th grade we had that musical set up at my school and I was being one of the make up artists :) It was alot of fun xD

Why I suddenly started to write about musicals though, is that I just watched the film Moulin Rouge. I love the music and the whole "atmosphere" is just beautiful. I've also been outside the place in real life, and it's a bit strange to think about all the things that has been happening there.. because after all it was a bordell and is lying in the red light district of Paris.
"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn Is Just To Love And Be Loved In Return"

Ingen kommentarer: