lørdag 19. juli 2008

I haven't been bothered to write the last few days. Simply because I haven't had anything to write about. Thursday night, me, Silje and Sara hit the town. it was fun :D Yesterday I was at a grillparty at a friend. I also watched Graham Norton Show where the Kooks performed xD

Today I went to the mall and yet again, shopped till I dropped :P oh well, it wasn't that bad, but it really does something to you when I know I have money to spend.. I better stop doing that, as I really need money when I'm going to London in October. Anyway.. I ended up buying a little bit of this and a little bit of that. Which means a pair of jeans, a skirt, a sweater and a handbag x) and a huge ice cream :D

For tonight I don't have any plans.. Just being at home and enjoy having the house all to myself :D Maybe I'll even end up watching a film... we'll see.

Have a nice saturday! :D

Ingen kommentarer: