onsdag 18. juni 2008

packing, packing and more packing :S

Today is it all about packing.. and packing.. and more packing, because tomorrow I'm off to Hungary/Croatia :D I was suppose to get up early, but as usual when I'm suppose to do that, I always end up ignoring the alarm, and fall asleep again for a few more hours.

I'm trying as best as I can to sort of what I want to bring, but it's much to choose from, and it can be hard to decide which dress or so you want to bring.. at least I'm like that, and can be very indecisive at times. My suitcase is still empty, while my sofa on the other hand is stuffed with clothes and other things which probably will end in my suitcase evenutally. This time I've written a list of things I have to bring, but I'm still nervous if I've forgotten to add something. But if I end up forgetting something, I guess I can buy it down there. So I really shouldn't be so stressed out :P

My CD player has been on the whole day, and my parents and even my brother is complaining about me having it on too loud... Jeeez, it really gets on my nerves, because I'm not the one going in and out from my room to find something in MY closet, and still have to complain about MY music.. that's them... then keep away from my room then! :[

But then I better go back to more packing. Hopefully won't my suitcase be too stuffed :]

Hejdå! :)

Ingen kommentarer: