torsdag 8. mai 2008

Writing

Here the other day I was scribbling in my green little notebook. Just about all and nothing. And that made me think about that I used to like to write when I was younger, because I don't like it that much anymore. After I started to get grades on my texts in 8th grade I just didn't like it. Not sure why, but why does the texts have to be given a grade? The grade would probably be different depending on who reads it.

When I write that I used to like to write when I was younger, it can might not be called real writing.. I wrote all these stupid short stories, usually about a few kids getting lost in a forest, or a brother and sister who discovered a creepy house when being away on holiday. Or something different, I don't remember. But these days my texts are probably too random. That's what my English teacher called one of my texts. So, I just don't like to get them graded. So maybe that was why I was just sitting scribbling in my green little notebook, here the other day :)

Ingen kommentarer: