onsdag 2. april 2008

Oversleeping? naah

Apparantly isn't it enough to just oversleep so you get in an extremely hurry on the way to school, but actually oversleep a lesson.. that's what happened to me today.. On Wednesdays I begin at 10, and I had set my alarm on 3 different times so I was sure to get up... But no...

and it's weird that it happens on a day where I don't begin before 10am :/

Suddenly I woke up, and the time was 10.27 to be exact, and I looked at my cellphone where I'd got a text saying "Aren't you coming?" from one of my friends. But I got up, and waited till the next lesson started so the teacher wouldn't know I had overslept...

anyway.. Things like that can happen to everybody, and I didn't really mind that happening today as I had the worst and least understandable subject of all time the whole day: History & Philosophy.

After school I went to Andrea along with Ingvild, to try and be done with the project, but we ran out of time... That's how it goes when you find this stupid page called Blogthings.com and start taking all these quizzes... =/

I think we're a bit screwed when it comes to that project...

Ingen kommentarer: