onsdag 26. mars 2008

Stupid alarm!

Okay, I have to admit that the snow is beautiful. But not as beautiful it would have been if it would have been here the whole time, without a springish period in the middle.

I'm now at Andrea's house along with Ingvild, and we're working on our english project about British Music Through Times, which we were supposed to have the week before the Easter holiday. But we got to postpone, but we're still sort of running out of time, as we're going to make a film, and we're having the presentation tomorrow :S But it will be okay I hope.

I was suppose to go to Andrea at 10am, but my stupid alarm didn't ring before 9.45am when it was supposed to ring at 8.45 so I came quite late... but, anyway...

So right now I am writing about The Clash :D

Bomshakkalakkah!

Ingen kommentarer: