tirsdag 25. mars 2008

Random shite 2?

WOAH! YAY!
I've found an outfit to wear for my disco themed birthday party :D :D

I pretty much went through all my dresses to see if there were any discoish dresses there, but there weren't.. But, I managed to sort of fix a black dress I bought in London two years ago... I have no idea if it's really disco or not, but we'll see :) All I need now is some glittering accessories.. I already have a purse I bought on sale quite a while ago, but I don't really need one as I live here (and I'll celebrate at my house).

oh, and I think I have to put up a picture of "random shite 2":
I quite like the page where you edit those kinds of things :




And I will then again write why I chose each of the items :)


Starbucks frappuccino: It's Starbucks! It's Frappuccino! :) Pretty much says it all :P I just love it :D I only wish we had Starbucks in Norway :(

The scarf: I LOVE scarfs! Not sure what more to say about that, but I thought it was nice:)

The red telephonebox: I find it cool! And they're all round in London, and I love London.. And it's something very british about them.. hehe. but hey, they ARE british :D :D

The lemon face: I like lemons... well, they're not my favorite fruit or anything, but atleast I found this picture cute :)

The yellow glasses: Here you have some bug eyed glasses :) I think they're sort of funky.. I would look weird with them, but they're cool :P

The strawberries: I LOVE strawberries! I think that must be my favorite sort of berries :D or hang on, that might be blueberries.. naah, it definately is STRAWBERRIES :) Like in the summer, in the strawberry season, where you eat tons of them with milk and sugar on.. or even maybe make a smoothie? That's good times :D

The music quote: It says it all: Just don't stop the music without my permission :P

The blue flower: Not any specific reason.. Just thought the picture needed something blue in it xD

The retro telephone: I sometimes I wish I had one.. not sure why, but it's oldish (retro in other words), and I remember we had a similar one that never really worked properly.. hmm

The other quote: I agree with it.. We live in a weird world, and I would say I'm pretty weird myself :D

Ingen kommentarer: