søndag 30. mars 2008

History :)

"Those who don't learn from the history are bound to repeat it"
I quite like history. Eveything that happens and everything we do will turn out be history in some way in the future. Strange huh?
There's alot around us that is actually interesting to learn, read or just know about that is history, and I must admit that history is one of my favorite subjects. I don't like all history ofcourse, but one of the topics I'm interested in, is World War 2. The whole period is really sad, but interesting at the same time, and it's clearly that the quote I wrote fits to that, as it became a World War 2 .
I feel a bit geeky when writing about this, but well, that's me :) interested in history and all :)
You know what? My favorite films are actually based on history.. well, some of them though.. Such like Anne Franks Diary, Flags of Our Fathers, Titanic, Der Untergang and Troy :)
My conclusion: History is intersting as long as you have an interest in it, and are willing to learn:) and this comes from geeky me :) So believe me!
:P

Ingen kommentarer: