lørdag 22. mars 2008

Easter Eve :]

Today I woke up with a sore throat.. I have no idea why, but it feels like it is swollen or something. not nice! x)

I'm still home alone and I'm enjoying it to the fullest! :D My parents will be home tomorrow (late I hope), and I'm not really looking forward to it.. I think I will be okay when moving for myself sometime in the future, but I'm sure it can be a bit lonely after a while. But then again, I'm only been home alone for a week, so I guess I can't really compare. And when I eventually move for myself will it probably be abroad as I have a dream about studying in the UK :) So, my conclusion is that it probably can be a bit scary to move for myself x) But if I end up in the UK, let's hope there are some british people I can throw tea parties with! HAHA xD

I just got out of the shower, and while showering I had my dear, but old and a bit crappy CD player on full volume. I played Foo Fighters latest album - Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace which I'm absolutely in love with at the moment :D I love the songs "Home" and "Statues" along with the single "The Pretender" ofcourse.. or, I pretty much love all the songs :D


Later today I am going to Silje and eat dinner with her and her family so that will be nice :) Because after all is it Easter Eve so it will be nice to have company xD

Ingen kommentarer: