søndag 2. mars 2008

Awwww, it's Sunday again :( But on the other hand is it only 2 weeks left at school - 2 days, which means eight schooldays left for me :D YAY!

But I feel this week is going to be terrible, as I have loads of work to do, and I hate it :| But, I've had an awesome weekend, so I'm happy about that :D I'm sort of tired right now.. I woke up about 11.30 or something, but wasn't in bed before 4.30am and my feet are a bit sore as I jumped around like a dancing monkey last night :p HAHA^^ it was fun :D

I'm not so sure what more to write. I'm currently watching an interview of Carl Barât on youtube which is pretty interesting xD (a) hehe
I can't believe that he can be so charming without even trying to be :)


Anyway, I think that's about it :) And btw, as you know, we're already in March, which means it's less than one month till I turn 18 :D scary xP


Toodles :D

Ingen kommentarer: