lørdag 1. mars 2008

At Lise's place :)

Right now I am at Lise's place decorating and such for her birthdayparty tonight :) I came to her last night with the train, and I ended up in this train coupe with only military boys. I felt like the odd one out xD Soon is another friend of Lise going to come and help with the rest of the decoration and also going to decide what music we're going to play.. hehe. Hopefully will we play some music by The Kooks, as Lise has been addicted to them lately(thanks to ME :D), but that is pretty much all we have in common when it comes to music.. so we'll see :)

I'm really looking forward to the party though, even though I've only met 3 of her friends before, so that will be a bit scary xD But it's always nice to meet new people, so I guess I'll be fine :P

Right now isn't much happening.. I'm borrowing Lise's laptop to write on my blog, while she is dying her hair :] and I've also downloaded some music by Jimi Hendrix on her laptop, so I'm listening to him singing Voodoo Child at this very moment :D I love that song! :D

Anyway, I better get going to do some useful stuff :)

so, bye bye.

Ingen kommentarer: