mandag 31. mars 2008

And then again I'm bored... Enjoy the survey xD

And Marit is yet again being bored =/

What do people usually compliment you on? Not sure… that I’m a funny? I don’t know x)
What's one thing that you want right now? a flight ticket to an interesting country
Is there anyone who doesn't like you? probably
Which is more romantic: sunrise or sunset?
Sunset

Nicest feature of the opposite sex? Eyes
Do you think you can last for an hour without talking? Never ever :]
Can you whistle? Sure I can :P
What was your last purchase? 3 CDs on the internet just now
What color is your hair? Dark golden blond with a touch of red or something.
Are you scared of spiders?
nope. I just flush them down the toilet.. sorry..

Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance? it depends what the person has done
If you could be anywhere you want where would it be? Not here
Whats something you wish you could understand better?
lots of things.. why certain things happen and such

Do you have a wild side? Everyone have one.. I just haven't discovered mine just yet :P or have I? :D
Who do you tell everything to? My bestfriend
Name a lyric from the song you're listening to? "well I can't really dance, but baby do you wanna dance with me?"
Do you have any picture frames in your room? Yes I have
Do you often wish there was something you could change? sometimes
Small or large purses? large
Are diamonds a girl’s best friend? no, diamonds are a bit overrated in my opinion.

Ingen kommentarer: