mandag 18. februar 2008

Yoghurt nuts...Mmmmm :]



Then the week starts, but without any school for me :] So today have I been home alone the whole day, listening to music while cleaning my room :) I'm quite proud about that, 'cause I've been saying to myself probably the last two weeks that I have to do it, but now is it finally done:)
I also cleaned my closet and I found lots of socks that were missing a partner... Poor little socks :P I wonder where their partners can be.....





I've also been eating nuts. I like nuts :] hehe, well, right now I'm quite into these yummy nuts called yoghurt nuts :) You should really try them! :D








And you have my permission to blame me if you get addicted ;)




Today is it lovely weather outside. For each day that goes by I get more and more spring feeling, and I can't wait for the ice to melt :) and some parts of the road is actually all dry already... So I only wish the sun will keep up the good work and get rid of the ice :D

Ingen kommentarer: