onsdag 6. februar 2008

Working out isn't always fun...

Today is it Wednesday and I really should have gone to the gym... but (unfortunately) as lazy as I can be sometimes, I wasn't really bothered to be honest. BUT, for myself I have some excuses so it won't sound too bad that I skipped it :P

First, I've had a long day with History & Philosophy.. which pretty much says it all.
Second, for the first reason, I got a headache.
Third, it started to snow/rain alot when I got out of the school, and I didn't want to go to the gym in that weather (even though I had to walk home, which is almost the same distance).. but anyway..
and fourth, deep deep inside I'm getting tired of doing the same old excercises and such at the gym.. it sucks! I want it to be spring, so I can jog outside instead :D


So melt snow,, MELT! xD

Ingen kommentarer: