søndag 24. februar 2008

The weather

okay, I'm sure there is no one that is actually interested in reading about how the weather is where I live, but as I have nothing else to write about, why not write about the weather.. that's standard isn't it?

Well, for weeks now has it been icy in the whole city, and yesterday I had alot of trouble to just walk up a hill because of all the ice.. it must have been a weird sight to see how me, Lise and Silje struggled :P But today is it actually +10 degrees so a lot of the ce has melted and there's water all over the roads : An hour ago I followed Lise to the railway station and my feet got soaked in water. And we were in a hurry so I sort of had to run through all the puddles. But now I'm home again and my toes are wearing clean and dry socks :P haha^^


That's about all I had in mind.. at the railway station was it quite crowdy as people are going home or coming home after a week of winter holiday, and I managed to run into this bunch of military guys.... I sort of like those uniforms xD



I'll be back ;)

Ingen kommentarer: