søndag 24. februar 2008

Saturday night :)



Me, Lise and Silje went to Hamar's best pizzeria and ate this extremely good pizza :D






anyway.. The pizza was really good, and on the table behind us there were two old men getting drunk and talking out loud about the new techonology while I was taking pictures of me and my friend with my digital camera. Weirdos! :P




After sitting there talking for hours we went home to my place and Silje decided to stay over too. I've always been into Disney films, so we decided to watch Sleeping Beauty and Snow White and the seven dwarfs :) I have never really been any princess type of girl as Winnie the Pooh has always been my favorite (hehe), but Snow White and Sleeping Beauty have always been some of my favorites of all the Disney films :) It was really nice to watch some films from the good young days xD




Ingen kommentarer: