onsdag 13. februar 2008

Kings of Leon, Tea And Delicious Sausagetopping.

Then was the Wednesday soon over, and here I'm sitting, listening to Kings of Leon, eating a slice of bread with this extremely delicious sausagetopping bought at Lidl and drinking tea :] It can seem to be quite cosy, but the thing is that I am extremely bored, which is probably the reason why I'm writing here.


Today at school we had English the whole day, so it wasn't too bad. We watched this film called "The Constant Gardener" which was sort of interesting except for the last 3o minutes when I was so hungry I couldn't concentrate :P But the film wasn't too bad, but it was a bit confusing at times so I became a bit lost about the story plot. The main character was played by Ralph Fiennes, who I think is worth to mention as he was, after all playing Voldemort in the Harry Potter films :D and I looove them :]

That's about pretty much all that has been happening around here at the moment. I think I'll might be heading to bed soon as I'm starting to be a bit sleepy after all the tea I've been drinking.. It is weird with tea.. Sometimes I get more awake, and sometimes just sleepy... strange xD


and, I can't forget to mention,,,, 2 schooldays left :D

Ingen kommentarer: