torsdag 14. februar 2008

Happy Valentine's Day♥

Today is it the 14th February which means Valentine's Day. In Norway we don't really celebrate it much, but it has become quite commercial in stores and such. It's probably nice for people who actually have a boyfriend/girlfriend to celebrate it, but other than that I would say it is a bit overrated. Or atleast in Norway where we have just taken the "celebration" from America...


And the other point is, why not show love every day instead of setting off a day to do it? Not that we don't do it the rest of the year, but it has become a bit overrated just because it is Valentine's Day. Just for the record, I speak on Norway's behalf as we don't really celebrate it, but it has still got so commercial. I know it is big in the US and it probably mean more to people there, but what do I know...?


Now the few (or none) people who read this think I'm totally against Valentines day xD But I'm not! :D hehe...


Anyway, when that's said,


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

Ingen kommentarer: