tirsdag 12. februar 2008

I went to the gym... finally xD

Then I eventually went to the gym as I finished early at school today. I love the feeling when you're done working out, but that's pretty much all I love about it though.. It's not that I don't like to work out, it's just the way it is done.

As I've gone to the gym I go to for almost a year now, I'm starting to be quite bored of doing the same old exercises every single time. But I still manage to get through it.. The worst part is probably all the old sweaty men sitting by the exercise machines staring at every single arse of a female that comes in or goes out. I know every guy loves looking at bums, and there's nothing wrong with that ( ;) ), but these old men are quite disgusting if I may say so...

and on the other hand.. It smells sweat all over the place.. even though I can't expect anything else as it is a GYM... but, anyway.. it can be a bit too smelly sometimes :P

but back to the fact about how good it feels like when you've worked out :] One got to love that! It's like I've actually achieved something today xD

But I better go back to my homework <__<>

3 days left! :D

Ingen kommentarer: