mandag 11. februar 2008

And I'm counting down days :)

Then it was only 4 days at school left before my winterholiday next week. YAY!
It's just too bad monday is the best day, and I still have Thursday left.. but, I'll survive.
What I was going to write, was that I just watched an episode of Never Mind The Buzzcocks. It's hilarious :D Not that any of you that actually read this would care, but I thought it was funny :]
I also watched an episode of Father Ted which was okay.. But I must say "the IT crowd" is way better :D I simply LOVE Roy in the IT crowd, plus that he has this cool irish accent :] hehe

anyway, enough about my fascination about british sitcoms.

Right now I really want crackers :) preferably with Brie! I LOVE brie :) I think that must be my favourite cheese... Just a random fact about me, for you readers.

Anyway, I better end this before I (yet again) write a whole lot of bullshit xD

so goodbye :]

Ingen kommentarer: