mandag 4. februar 2008

and then it was back to school again :/

Well, right now I actually feel for writing english instead of norwegian xD not sure why really, but I just do.. so live with it! or it might just be that I like english better than norwegian sometimes :D

so far hasn't much been happening today.. went to school as usual and came 2 minutes late x) hehe... but I doubt the teacher really cared.
till today I had to prepare a presentation in history.. about the vikings : those guys are really starting to bug me... even though they were my dear forefathers :P lol
anyway, the teacher was going to pick out 3 girls and 3 boys to have the presentation, and as I was hoping to not be picked I hadn't prepared too much : but it's just so typical that I was chosen and had to stand there, all by myself infront of the class, talking about an archeology finding from the viking age.. but it went okay, and atleast I'm done with it xD


Right now I'm sitting here blogging (like you haven't already noticed :P), thinking about if I'm really bothered to begin with my french homework... naah, I'm not sure..
I'm also reading an old NME magazine and listening to Bloc Party :D

I don't really have much more to tell you about this day.. mondays are usually boring days, along with sundays.. I don't like sundays because they're the days before monday, and I don't like mondays because they're the days after sundays... I'm WEIRD xD


that's about it! Have a nice monday, and I might blog more later today x)

Ingen kommentarer: