onsdag 22. april 2009

"All I got to be is be HAPPY"

What's better than having a short day at school, get home by bike while the sun is shining and the wind is blowing through the hair, and for a second feel free from homework and school?

Then suddenly the truth kicks in and makes me remember the stupid assignment I have to hand in tomorrow. But then I think about the few weeks I've got left at school, and that makes me smile, but at the same time it gives me a strange feeling. I've been told lots of times that I'll miss school and all that, and I know I just have to believe it, but at the same time it's just weird to think about. But yes, I know I will miss school, but that's ofcourse only the social part of it :) so screw all the subjects! :D

oh well, enough dreaming, it's still 8,5 week left, but during that time, I know I'll have a hell of a great time in May :D

Ingen kommentarer: