søndag 19. oktober 2008

I'm sneezing and I'm bored. So why not do a survey? :D
Here I go:

1)Is something bothering you right​ now?
my coughing
2)Do you have any bruises?​
yes :( Stupid tube in London :p
3)Where​s your favorite place​to be?
In a foreign country :) Or anywhere as long as I’m with good people.
4)What food(s) do you go to the store for ASAP when you run out?
Wasa Crackers :p
5)What was the highlight of your day?
nothing so far.
6)If you have a wall calender, what kind is it?
Arctic Monkeys calendar :)
7)What is in your pocket?​
wearing a skirt so no pockets ;)
8)How long is your hair?
​Long?
9)If you were to dress up as a musician, which one would you be?
Kate Nash. I love her clothing style.
8)Do you like olives?​
ehh, no..I hate olives
9)Are there any musical artists that you used to like but don't anymore because their style of music changed too much?
I was a huge fan of Britney when I was young. But that was back then, and not anymore.
10)Has anyone ever sang to you?
haha, sort of.
11)Last concert (or show) you attended:
Grease musical in London :D
12)What is your favorite kind of gum?
Extra ​silver
13)Which​ do you prefer,​to eat or sleep?​
hehe, both :)
14)Are you easy to get along with?
I don’t know. I think so :)
15)How many CDs do you have by any ONE artist or group?:
Kiss: 3
Kings of Leon: soon all 4
Jimi Hendrix: 3
Arctic Monkeys: both
+ some more I can’t think of now
16)Would​ you change your name?
naah, then I wouldn’t be me.. even though I think my name is boring.
17)Coolest thing you've gotten in the mail lately: a skirt… and my gorillapod :)
18)What do you do when you can't fall asleep?
just think I suppose
19)Can you do splits?​sort of
20)Have you ever randomly bumped into a actor/actress/or other generally famous person on the street?
Haha, no.. not many of those around here.
21)What's that noise?
You tell me.
22)How tall are you?
1,65cm (5”4)
23)Do you drink​ beer?​
naah, sometimes. I’m not too fond of it tbh.
24)What color would you like to bleed?
hmm, purple would be cool
25)Any upcoming event​s you're excited about?​
not really
26)Last dvd box set you bought?
The IT crowd.

Ingen kommentarer: