tirsdag 5. august 2008

Jeg kjeder meg igjen, og da ender man opp med en survey :)

Nei nå fikk jeg nesten lyst til å ta en liten survey... :) Så da gjær me det ;)

Have you ever seen a dead body? no, luckily not :)
What was the first thing you did this morning? turned off my alarm :/
Last person you went out to dinner with? Silje
When was the last time you threw up? Aaaages ago
Ever rode a motorcycle? no, but been a passenger
Extrovert or intorvert? somewhere in the middle maybe?
What bothers you? judging people
What are you passionate about? MUSIC and exploring new countries:D

Your opinions please?:
America? Definately a place I want to explore one day.
Abortion? yes
Gay Marriage? no matter what kind of sex, everyone deserves to fall in love and live happily ever after as a married couple.
War? Some studpid shit, I really don't understand why people are interested in having. Bastards!

Favorite childhood cartoon? Winnie the Pooh :)
What would be your ideal life? Being swept off my feet and living a happy life. Cliché huh? :D
How many siblings do you have? 1
Are you a morning person or a night owl? One big night owl :D
Do you get mad easily? no, I wouldn't say so.

Do you comb or brush your hair? Brush
Are you allergic to anything? biting bugs. The bites swell up like sh*t
What are some things about you that might annoy people? I might talk to much if I'm in an extremely talkative mood.. which I usually am :P And I also think I'm a bit goofy :)
Name something you’d like to do before you die: travel the world, go skydiving, bungee jumping
If you could back in time to any point of history, where would you go and why? wow, that's a hard question. As I'm really into music, it would be cool to see Jimi Hendrix live at Monterey or Woodstock, but also experience Kiss during their heydays :)
Have you ever experienced anything supernatural? yes I have. creepy..

Ingen kommentarer: