tirsdag 13. mai 2008

Yet another survey.

When was the last time you cried? Last time I cut onions.
Do you like your handwriting? Not really.
2 shiny things in your room?
a pair of earrings and a pair of sunglasses.
If you were someone else, would you be friends with yourself?
Haha. I don’t know. I would probably think I was weird.
Do you place your shoes together when you take them off?
Why would I do that?
3 red things in your room? A purse, a book and my camera.
What’s your favourite ice cream? White chocolate/chocolate/caramel.
Where were you last summer?
Altea (Spain) and at our cabin.
What do you think about sleeping in a tent? It depends who the campingtrip is with I guess. But I guess it could be fun anyway:)

Are you named after someone?
After my great grandmother I think.
4 blue things in your room? A dictionary, a cardigan, a box and the photo of Alex Turner in my Arctic Monkeys calendar <3

Do you think guys should have short or long hair? It all depends on the guy.
Horrorfilms of romantic films? A mix maybe?
3 things laying next to you?
My MP3 player, a handcream and a pack with chewing gum.
Last film you watched? World Trade Center
What are you looking forward to? The summer. To be done with school next year. Kiss concert :D

What is your dreamcar? A vintage car, a roofless bubbly car or a Chevrolet convertible. Tough question :P
What book are you reading? Jimi Hendrix – in his own words
Favourite smells? The smell of spring :D strawberries, black coffee (even though I don't like it), the sea and anything that reminds me of memories.
How far have you been away from home? (place) Canary Islands, Lanzarote
How’s your walls? ORANGE
Do you have a special talent?
Not that I know of.
Where was you born? Oslo

Do you want to move to another country? YES PLEASE :)
Name a song you’re in love with right now? Kate Nash – We Get Along

Ingen kommentarer: