søndag 4. mai 2008

Weird Gadgets :)

I'm bored. I have to admit that. So in my boringness I've been clicking around on the net, finding lots of strange gadgets, so I'd like to share some of them here on my blog:





Well, this is actually a quite cool gadget. It's a shoe with speakers and CD player :) Hopefully wont the CD break if you're dancing around with them :P





Strange sort of cup.. Anyway. it pretty much says itself :) it would probably look better if it was in another color ;)

This one is just creepy. Atleast if you're a guy. It's a handfree urinal, and you can probably imagine how it works.. hmm
Enough said :P
And the coolest of them all (in my opinion)! :D
Here's Stewie Griffin as a fridge magnet. But not only as a fridge magnet, but also as a talking bottle opener. The most evil baby ever says things like:
"Thank You! When the world is mine, your death shall be quick and painless" " I've been a bawdy little monkey!" "The outrages I have suffered today will not be soon forgotten" "You will bow to me!" "Who the hell do you think you are?

When you innocently are trying to open a bottle. Yet again, you just got to LOVE this baby :)

Ingen kommentarer: