onsdag 19. mars 2008

Wednesday today right?

Last night me and Lise ended up making brownies.. but you can never get enough of brownies so that's pretty much all I have to say :D

Today we woke up to a bunch of uneaten brownies, and I've now managed to make Lise fancy tea! :O I'm quite proud of that :]

We had to get up early, because my dad had ordered some new wheels to his motorbike, and then someone had to be home to get them... So a guy came with them, so half sleeping I had to get out to sign that the wheels were delievered xD

Our plans for today is to go to the mall.. =/ but as my dear friend is a shopaholic I guess that's very importent for her.. haha^^

Anyways, then I'm off to eat breakfast xD and to drink another cup of tea! :O
So I'll be back with updates :)

Ingen kommentarer: