mandag 24. mars 2008

I'm so bored that it is baaad :( I have this stupid task in history & philosophy I have to hand in (and I should've handed it in before the Easter holiday) so now I'm screwed.. I have sort of begun, but I don't understand the question which don't really get me any further :/ I really HATE that subject.. I also dislike math, which I've always done, but I'm actually in love with math compared to how much I hate history & philosophy. And those who know me get the point.. it's pure torture...

I don't really know why I'm writing about school and subjects.. that is just tragical :( I have to go back to school tomorrow by the way, which is something I'm not looking forward to at all :( But I can't really complain this first week as I only have 3 schooldays (as I have the Wednesday off) and that it is my birthday on Thursday, so atleast I have something to look forward to :D

So have a nice day and wish me luck with the task I don't understand :p

Ingen kommentarer: