torsdag 6. mars 2008

History cramming

I'm exhausted.. well, maybe not exhausted, but quite tired after reading history the whole day.. or at least tried to read history... Right now I am eating some crackers :) and yes, I'm also drinking a cup of tea :D (I'm weak) :P but I think it fits quite well to history cramming xD

The day has gone so fast, and I feel I still don't know enough history to have the bloody test tomorrow... but I will probably manage to do it the easy way, and write down alot of bullshit... sometimes it might turn out to give a good grade.. HAHA^^ but we'll see.

Other than that, I recommend everyone who read this posting to check out The Last Shadow Puppets' single "The Age of The Understatement" :D it's just fabolous :]


I'm back to the history, so goodbye for now :/

Ingen kommentarer: