mandag 17. mars 2008

Happy to be in Hamar.. well, almost x)

Right now I'm pretty happy to be in Hamar.. well, compared to where my parents are. This is actually my first Easter holiday EVER at home, because every single Easter holiday the last 17 years I have been forced up to our cabin in the mountains (well, that has just been the last few years, because when I was younger I didn't kn0w any better), but this year (finally) I managed to convince my parents to be alone at home and not have to deal with 3 meters of snow, and snowstorms at our cabin. Every time I'm there in the winter I feel like I'm far away from civilization and totally lost in all the snow. And I'll rather be home where the snow is soon gone, than up there where it snows almost constantly.

On the other hand though, I would love to be where my brother is. He's in Thailand on a school trip (well, first 2 weeks in China, then 1 week holiday in Thailand). How lucky is he? He has promised to buy lots of postcards to me though, as I love postcards xD and it's pretty exotic over in Asia, so it will be nice to get those postcards :] hehe

That's pretty much all I have on my mind now. If you're interested, I'm listening to "Kings of Leon - Youth and Young Manhood" at this very moment. I love that album :D

So,

Adios!

Ingen kommentarer: