fredag 14. mars 2008

EASTER Holiday :D FINALLY!



What is it with dogs that find it convenient to shit when I'm passing by,,,?
That has been happening about three or four times the last 2 months when I have been walking to school, or happily on my way home from school.. I'm starting to feel it's not randomly :P for all I know they may get this inspiration or whatever you would call it, to please the grass with some fertilizer :P


When I'm first talking about shit, I can mention that I (as unfortunate as I am) tread in a dogshit on the way home from school today :[ They are all over the place, after laying under the snow the whole winter waiting for the spring to come so people can tread in them... Nasty little creatures :P Luckily is it still some snow left (and I never thought I would say that, as I want the snow to go away NOW), but then I could get it away from my shoes xD hehe...

I'm not even sure why I'm writing about shit here.. quite silly of me, but this is my blog, and then you just have to get used to my daily life, and all the little things that happens, so why not write about shit for change :P


Anyway, the point with this post was to write about that today was my last schoolday and now I don't have school before Tuesday the 25th March because of Easter :D Happy times! :D

Fridays are one of the better days at school, only Spanish, Norwegian and P.E lessons... Today in P.E we had dancing, and not any dance, but SWING! xO
I'm one of the people who have no coordination or rhythm whatsoever, so I'm not very fond of dancing in general. But we danced.. and danced.. and it wasn't as bad as I thought even though I suck. But I have to admit that it was a little bit fun :)

Now I've been home for quite a few hours, and after taking a shower, I'm starting to enjoy my holiday :D Later this evening I am going out with some friends to have a pizza to sort of celebrate that we have Easter holdiday, and one of my best friends who has just got her driving licence is going to pick me up :] So that can be interesting.

I'm listening to Little Man Tate atm :D they are cool! :D


Au Revoir! x]

Ingen kommentarer: