mandag 3. mars 2008

At school

I'm now having my second class of the day, which is English. It's okay, as we're only going to work on a project we're having, and my group, which consists of me, Andrea and Ingvild, is going to have about British music through the times :D :D :D I also had a project about it last year, but as we now have a different teacher and class I think it's okay to have about it again, plus that it is something I'm intested in.

The first lesson today I had Spanish which was okay, even though I was quite tired after the weekend, which I still am.


But I better get back to work, before my teacher comes into the library and see me writing on here.



- My love for you is like diarrhea, I just can't hold it back -
And that was a saying from my friend Guro right now, who is having a laugh attack...

Ingen kommentarer: