onsdag 12. mars 2008

and then it was to study for the math test tomorrow:[


Or, I was suppose to..

I just came back from a friend, where we were suppose to study for the math test we have tomorrow.. But instead we ended up baking
brownies... but you have to admit it... How can you resist brownies, and especially when you're supposed to do math? Atleast I can't xD
So there we are in the kitchen, after going to the supermarket to buy ingredients; Silje burning her finger while I'm eating dough :D That's the way it's supposed to be :D well, except for a burnt finger though, but that's how it goes when one is too eager to eat the
brownies xD

All in all we had a nice time, except I'm not any smarter when it comes to math, than I was when I went to her 5 hours ago xD HAHA^^

so I better open my mathbook now, to do some cramming in the last minute :P

Ingen kommentarer: