onsdag 5. mars 2008

Analyse a novel? WTF :{

Home sweet home :) I got home about an hour ago, and the whole day we had Norwegian :( We had to analyse a novel or a poem which is so extremely boring, and we weren't even allowed to listen to music! :O but now is it over, and I managed to write a whole lot of bullshit to turn it :D I'm sort of proud about that, because when it usually comes to analyse things, I'm not the person to ask xD I'm not a very deep person :P

Anyway, tomorrow I'm off from school to have a studyday at home.. aaaaah, that will be just great :D and the best thing is that it is on a Thursday :D No history&philosophy, maths, English or French for me :] but on the other hand, I have to study for the history test on friday : but it's okay.. I will actually rather deal with the vikings than have all those crappy subjects I just mentioned ;)

On the way home from school today it was awefully cold.. not just cold, but really windy too.. I hate the weather.. and I who had a springfeeling here the other day :( it better has to come soon, unless it want to make me depressed :P

Ingen kommentarer: