torsdag 20. mars 2008

Swiffing my Swiffer Duster.. Oh yeah!

After breakfast Silje came, and then Lise and her went away without me, taking my Kooks T-shirt, acoustic guitar and cowboyhat along because apparently are they planning something for my birthday.. I have no idea what they are going to use those things for... hmm..

Anyway. then I'm again all alone in my house, and I'll probably be playing a housewife as I better have to vacuum and clean my room the few hours they will be away.. I also managed to fix my clock on the wall which has been set on an hour ahead the last year. so the last year my clock has shown Finnish time...

Michael Jackson is on full volume, so atleast I have some music to dance along to while swiffing my Swiffer Duster around in the house.. hehe

so then I'm off. wish me luck ;P

Ingen kommentarer: