lørdag 8. mars 2008

80's PARTY :D

Hmm, strange.. the post under seems to have wrong date and time... but it was posted about 6 if you'd like to know ;)

Now I'm back from the party :) Sad I had to leave so early :( But it was alot of fun :D First we ate this delicious curry chicken meal.. :) Flotte greier Anna! :) and after that the birthdaykid (Anna) unwrapped her presents :) She actually got some Jelly Beans from another friend, and they were quite interesting x) Even though I got one that tasted like... ehm.. not sure how to describe it, but it wasn't very tasty :P but on the other side there were alot of intersting tastes :)
During the evening some guys came and went, me and Guro had a balloonfight and everyone were making bigger boobs with ballons.. And yes, we were all just a bunch of 80's inspired teenagers :D Which means lots of fun :D

I also got the hickups lots of times xD HAHA^^

But now I'm thinking about going to bed.. I'm having a bad headache which isn't very good, so I'll try and rest my head with some sweet dreams :) I actually had this weird dream the other day I'm not going to write about here :P

Goodnight and sweet dreams :]

Ingen kommentarer: