fredag 15. februar 2008

WINTER HOLIDAY :D

Then it was winterholiday (FINALLY), and I finally have some time off from school :D Good times!

I don't really have any plans for my holiday though, but probably just relax and being with friends :) Next weekend will my best friend Lise come and stay at my place so that will be nice :D I haven't seen her in such a long time xO

Today at school was okay. I had 45 minutes of Spanish which I actually enjoy learning, and the rest of the day we watched a film in the norwegian lesson. We were suppose to have P.E the last lesson, but as the film lasted for about 3 hours (!), we watched the film instead :] The film was called Amadeus and was about Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart's life.. I'm not really into classic music (except some soundtracks), but the film wasn't actually not too bad :) And it was a nice ending on the last day before the winter holiday. And the best thing is that we don't have to write an analyses or anything about it, 'cause believe it or not, the teacher let us watch the film just so we could learn something about Mozart without any cruel intentions xD


But I'm hungry, so I think I'll go and find something to eat :D

1 kommentar:

Agnethe sa...

Tehe, meget spennende film x]