onsdag 20. februar 2008

I HATE BEING 17!

Even though I don't really want to be a young grown up yet, and as I'm still a child at heart xD

Anyway..
Today me and Silje went to Oslo to see the Kooks live, because believe it or not, they actually came to NORWAY :D This weekend is it going to be a music festival in Oslo, and as some entertainment before, they were going to promote their new single "Always Where I Need To Be" in a tent as pause-performences. So me and Silje took a train at 9.07 this morning, so we would have time to do some shopping and basically just wander around before the mini "concert" at around 7pm. So after doing alot of shopping and with sore feet we eventually got to the place where the tent was going to be, after asking for the direction twice xD But when I asked for the ticket I suddenly have to show ID, and I was like "is it an age limit to enter?". and guess what? there was :( And they hadn't given any information about that on the internet and they said they had just found out themself : So there and then was the Kooks experience over for me :/

But we went to the entrance for the artists and performers to see if we might could get a glimpse of them when they eventually came, but that would probably take hours and it was freezing outside... Then we started to ask this stupid guard if there was any possibility for me to enter, as it is just FUCKING 1 month and 8 days left before I turn 18. He said that probably would be okay as it wasn't any age limit after 9pm, but I was there to see the Kooks and not any other stupid performers after 9pm... but he probably just didn't care and just blew alot of smoke into our faces... : I think he was quite obsessed with his cigarette :

So right now I'm feeling quite depressed :( It's just so typical that I can't enter just because I'm under 18... It was like that last year too, when I was going to a Postgirobygget concert, but no...

So after walking around a bit being quite frustrated, we eventually went back to the railway station... but all in all it was a nice trip, even though the highlight of the day would have been THE KOOKS! I even wore my Kooks t-shirt.... And I also brought my autograph book, which is pretty much empty, but atleast I hoped that if I had some luck, the Kooks could be the first to sign it :P but, it is still being empty, and I guess it will be that for quite a long time...
On the other side though, we saw three Norwegian male celebrities... But I just didn't care :P

On the way home I was still feeling quite depressed, and next to me there was sitting this drueling old man... nice... :

But I bought two new CD's :D :D :D and two pair of sunglasses actually... it just seems like I can't get enough of them... and their even bigger than the last pair I bought xD Haha^^

but, me and Silje have promised ourselves, that the next time we're going to see the Kooks, is it going to be in England :]

I guess that was all I had on my mind for now..
so goodnight x)

2 kommentarer:

Sigrid sa...

Det er ikke lett å være 17! Men snart Marit er du voksen du og! Da kan du og Silje nyte voksenbrus sammen, lovlig :P :D

Men jeg synes vi kan dra til Hove jeg.. Så får du en ny mulighet til å se dem :D

Marit sa...

Haha^^ jeg og silje nyte voksenbrus sammen? :P jaujau...


vil det jeg og da! xD men det her var liksom en intim konsert :D JEG VIL SE THE KOOKS INTIMT :D

:p hehe