onsdag 27. februar 2008

Bored =/

Instead of doing my maths, I ended up doing this survey...
So for those who are interested (like there are any xD), here you go:

This or That
Sunny or rainy:
Sunny
Fruit or veggie: fruit
Night or day: night
Sour or sweet: sour
Love or money: love
Phone or in person: depends who it is I guess
Looks or personality: personality
Coffee or tea: Both. But not black coffee
Hot or cold: somewhere in the middle


Your:
Best physical feature: ask someone else
First thought waking up: usually too tired to think
Greatest ambition: travel the world
Darkest secret: I wouldn’t tell if I had one
Favorite subject: spanish


Do You:
Smoke: no
Drink: sometimes
Like thunderstorms: yes
Dance in the rain: hehe, why not? :P
Sing: yes, everytime I listen to my MP3
Play an instrument: yes
Get along with your parents: yes
Wish on stars: yes :]
Believe in fate: I guess

Can You:
Drive: sort of
Drive a manual? The same as above
Touch your nose with your tongue? nope
Cook? yes
Dance? no
Sing? no
Sew? yes
Speak another language? yes
Whistle: yes
Curl your tongue: I think so


Other Questions:
What is your bedtime?
Way too late than what it should be
Name three things you can't live without: music, friends & family
What is the colour of your room? Orange and green
What are your nicknames? Don’t have any
Are you afraid of the dark? Hmm, sometimes
Would you live in a different country? Yes! PLEASE GET M OUT OF HERE!
Would you go skydiving? Yes, I would love to!
Would you go rock climbing? that could have been fun


Have you ever...
Eaten squid? yes
Been to New York City? No, but would love to :)
Been to London? YES :D
Been Drunk: yes
Been Stoned/High: no
Eaten Sushi: yes
Skipped school: hehe.. sort of (a)
Made prank calls: yes, when I was younger
Stolen something: no
Cried yourself to sleep: nope. But cried in my dreams xD

The Last
Person you wanted to hit : a teacher xD
Country you've been in: Germany
Thing you ate: pancakes
Thing you drank: water

Ingen kommentarer: