tirsdag 26. februar 2008

A book from the 18th century? How very "exciting".......

I dislike Tuesdays! I don't know why really, but I just don't like them. I have a short day at school on Tuesdays, but I still don't like them...

And today was it quite depressing. It was raining =/ I actually like rain as it can be a bit cosy, but only when I'm sitting inside looking out, watching the raindrops splashing on the roads :) But the reason why I probably hate Tuesdays is because of the boring subjects and the fact that I'm always so bloody tired when I go to school. Like today I just wanted to cuddle up in a corner in the classroom and go to sleep xD

So not much exciting has been happening around here today. In the history&philosophy class (which is torture), we actually got to see a lexicon from the 18th century that our school has.. So if that is something one could call exciting, then that is that the most exciting thing that happened with me today :P I even got to touch it :O haha^^ I'm being ironic ofcourse :P


And now it's 11 days left at school before Easter :D

Ingen kommentarer: